COCONUT PUMPKIN SPICED APPLE CRISP
For the topping
1/3 cup of whatever sweetener you like
1 tsp cinnamon
Dash of Sea salt or Himalayan salt
1 cup old fashioned oats
2/3 all-purpose cup flour
1/2 coconut oil
For the base
4 sliced apples
Juice from half a lemon
A bag of Pumpkin Spice Snakaroons
A dash of sea salt
1. Cut up four apples (sliced or cubed) and mix in a bowl with juice from half a squeezed lemon and bag of crumbled Snackaroons with a dash of sea salt.
2. Put apple mixture in a baking pan.
3. Mix the topping.
4. Put topping over apples and pat down.
5. Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes.
6. Let it cool for 20 min or so and add any additional toppings as desired.
Get the latest recipes and a 15% off welcome offer by signing up for our email club. Unsubscribe anytime:
Want your recipe featured on our website? Submit it to email@example.com