Recipe by: Chef Taylor Erickson from Food Network's Chopped
For the crumble topping
1/3 cup oats
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp almonds
For the blueberries
2 1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Butter or grease 2 4-inch oven-safe ramekins or oven safe individual baking dishes.
3. In a bowl combine blueberries, lemon zest, lemon juice, cinnamon and sugar. Pour blueberry mixture into the ramekins.
3. In a food processor, pulse the flour, salt, oats, Laughing Giraffe Snakaroons and almonds until combined. Add in the cold cubed butter and pulse until the mixture has formed pea size crumbles.
4. Crumble the topping on top of the blueberries.
5. Place both ramekins on top of a cookie sheet and carefully (they slide) put into the preheated oven.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until you can see juices bubbling a bit around the edge. Cool the Blueberry Crumbles for 15 minutes and serve, or cover and refrigerate to reheat an enjoy later.
Get the latest recipes by signing up for our email club. Unsubscribe anytime:
Want your recipe featured on our website? Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org